Saturday, August 8, 2009

Amber (McCallister) Weaver


After graduation I headed up to Ricks College to play more than to get an education. I had a blast and loved the outdoor classes. I married my wonderful husband, Jon Weaver (class of 2008) in Oct. of 2001. We then headed to Louisville, Kentucky where I went to Dental Hygiene school while he was doing his undergraduate classes for business. As I was graduating dental hygiene he applied for dental school and we ended up living in KY for almost 8 years. We had 2 kids while we were in Kentucky. Our sweet handsome boy, Caiden, is 4 years old and our sassy adorable 2-year-old girl is Kaebrii. They are a lot of fun and I am very blessed to be able to work as needed but have the opportunity to be a stay at home mom. Jon graduated from dental school this past May. We are now in Anchorage Alaska. He is an associate with my brother-in-law and plans to be part owner with him. We are loving the summer and the great outdoor activities that Alaska offers. We are excited for this new phase of our lives (being out of school finally!) and to be able to raise our children in Alaska! I am sad that I am not going to be able to make it to the reunion but I would love to keep in touch please email me to get to our blog and facebook. jsweav@yahoo.com

0 comments: