Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Scott Atwood


This update is a little late, but I figured I’d give it a shot as I couldn’t make the reunion. After high school, I attended the University of Utah, or “college football’s reigning national champions”. I met up with some old high school classmates - one of whom presided over my wedding ceremony (Jake Umbriaco) – and made some new friends. After my degree, I got me some more schooling at the University of Oregon where I met my wife and something called rain. My better half started her “work” on me and now I enjoy fine foods and wine, all the while developing a habit of leaving the toilet seat down. My brother acquired a taste of greenery and now lives in Oregon as well, although he hit his head at some point and became a Beaver fan in a sea of Ducks. My sister briefly moved to Oregon, but is now recovering in Utah. After my marriage and PhD, we moved to the Bay area where my wife and I both work as scientists, and more importantly, dog owners. And it is because of said dogs that I could not make the reunion. Take care!

0 comments: