Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cylvia Caswell-laybourn


Wow!!! Ten years, I can not believe it has been so long. Well after graduation I worked as a Nurse and played an took a break from school. I took classes at Weber State for Nursing but did not get to finish as I went to the administrative side and started working on a BSHA. I took a break again when I got married in September 2001, however I got divorced July 2003. I then took a job in Oregon. I moved again, I took a job in Tennessee and spent almost 5 wonderful years there. I loved the south I was there &helped out during Hurricane Katrina & also got to travel a lot around the USA. I also got to travel during this time and work with doctors at Shepard's hospital in Atlanta Georgia where they specialize in spinal cord injuries which some of my patients had & I got to learn and specialize in knowing how to care for these types of injuries. I moved further in my career & finished my BSHA thru University of Phoenix. I then took a job transfer to Utah and then back to Tennessee then Utah again. Then a year ago I moved to Washington State and have enjoyed it here and took sometime to slow down and get to know my 3 nieces and do more than just work. I work as a Nurse and am finishing my RN & will take a break from school for a little bit. I live on the coast of Washington in Bremerton. I hope all you guys have fun at the reunion I will not be able to attens as I have prior plans that prevent me from being there. See everyone at the next one. I am on myspace an some of you have also found me on facebook.

0 comments: