Monday, August 3, 2009

Jenny (Randall) Cooper


I can't believe it's been 10 years! After graduation I attended Weber State and worked a lot, advancing up the ladder at America First Credit Union and eventually onto the Title Company Industry. I was lucky to be in the right spot at the right time when I was re-connected with a childhood friend who is now my best friend and husband, York Cooper (class of '98). We have been married for almost 7 years. We have bought and fixed up 2 homes in Layton and love where we currently are, a couple blocks from the High School! We have been blessed with 2 adorable girls, Camryn and Reese and were shocked to find out we were expecting again at the first of this year. And then even more shocked to learn we are having twin girls due anytime! I am so lucky to be able to stay home with them. Life with 4 kids under the age of 3 1/2 will be crazy but we are excited. We enjoy camping, hunting, riding the ranger and doing pretty much anything outdoors as a family. We won't be at the reunion thanks to these buns in the oven but hope that everyone has a great time!

0 comments: