Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Markham McReynolds


Wow, 10 years just flies by! After graduating, I started some college courses before leaving on an LDS mission to Poland in December 1999. I met my wife, Melissa just 5 days after returning from my mission in February 2002 and we were married in October 2002. I continued my education at of U of U until 2005. Though they let me walk, they later claimed I did not fulfill my requirements for graduation and, sadly, they refused to grant me a diploma. Rather than go back to finish, I decided to pursue a career as a Realtor. I received my license in 2004 and I have been happy in that career ever since. I joined Zip Realty in January 2008 and I think it is the best Real Estate company in the nation! I am excited to have my wife join me when she finishes school! In March 2006 we welcomed our first son, Samuel, and in September 2007 our second son, Dylan, was born. Sadly, my wife had to have a hysterectomy 3 months ago and so no more children for us until we can adopt, hopefully, in the near future. We have a nice home in Layton and we are grateful to be living close to family. I look forward to seeing all my old friends and to find out where life has taken them these past ten years. Life is good, though it is not without trials; however, I don't think I could appreciate the good in my life without the bad. I have a great career, a beautiful family, and a nice home. Life couldn't get much better than this!

0 comments: