Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Camie (Treasure) Wilcox


Wow, 10 years have gone by so fast. We are so old! After high school, I went to WSU for 2 1/2 years getting the prerequisites for the Dental Hygiene Program. In Feb. of 2002, I went on a mission to Italy. It was such an awesome experience. I returned home in Aug. of 2003 and started the Dental Hygiene Program at WSU. I met my husband, Nate, in Dec. of 2003 at a WSU student ward. We got married in Aug. of 2004 and have lived in Layton ever since. We both graduated in May of 2005 from WSU. I graduated in Dental Hygiene and Nate graduated in Technical Sales. In June of 2008, we welcomed our first little boy, Lincoln. He has brought so much joy to our little family. I currently work a few days a week for an awesome dentist in Kaysville. Nate works as a Sales Rep. for Porter-Brown. We both love our jobs and love being parents. For fun, we like to hang out with friends and family, go to Bear Lake, watch movies, and play games. We are enjoying life and I'm excited to see everyone at the reunion.

0 comments: