Saturday, August 8, 2009

Tyler Hale




Hrrppph! After my mission I went to UVSC and finished an Associates in Multimedia. During that time I met my amazing wife, Shelly. Our first date was a BYU football game and we dated for 8 or 9 months before getting married in May of 2004. Five months after we got married I joined the Air Force as a Korean linguist. We moved to Monterey, California for a year and a half, Texas for half a year, a year in Korea, and a year at Ft. Meade, MD.
2008 was an awesome year for us. In April Shelly had our first kid...Logan, who is an absolute stud. I graduated from the University of Maryland with a Bachelor's in Finance in August and I got out of the military in November. I took a job with a company based out of DC in Key West, FL as a project coordinator/software developer. We live pretty much on the beach and enjoy scuba diving and kayaking. I did a triathlon (slowly) in May and plan on doing another in September. We love going on trips that usually include a Monday Night Football game somewhere. Logan is a frequent flyer...he has been on 24 flights in 16 months. For our 5th anniversary we went to NYC for a week and didn't want to come home. Our short term plans right now include moving back up to Maryland sometime near the end of the year, buying a house, and having at least one more kid while I work on my Masters and Shel goes back to school.

1 comments:

Kyle, Tiffany, and Kaiden said...

Tyler, I had no idea you were living here in Maryland! I've been here for three years! If you see this comment, contact me at harmon55@gmail.com as I also might be going to Key West sometime soon. Later bro