Saturday, August 8, 2009

MaryAnn (Stewart) Johnson



Hi,
After High School, I went to BYU for 5 years. I met my husband Jeremiah(who grew up on a farm in Colorado) in November of 2003. Our roommates were dating and they set us up on a blind date. It turned out to be a fairytale with a very happy ending. We got married in August of 2004, so we will be celebrating 5 years next week! I graduated in December 2004 with a degree in Community Health, and if you're wondering, I have no idea what I can do with it, but that's ok because in October 2005 we welcomed our first little girl, Lucy, to our family and she's been a full time job ever since. We love her to pieces though and can't imagine life without her. In June 2008 I got a promotion when we added another little girl, Hailey, to the mix. She's growing up too fast and is walking and into everything, and believes she's a big girl, even though she's not! We've lived in Springville, Utah for the past 4 years and just bought a house here. We love the area we live in, and hope to be here for a long time. Jeremiah works as a computer programmer (the non-nerdy type :D ) for a small company in Provo, and does very well there. Not too much exciting happening here, but it's a good life and I enjoy it!

0 comments: