Monday, August 10, 2009

Jenna (Anderson) Egbert


After high school I went up to WSU w/ everyone else from high school. After a semester & a half, decided that school was not for me just yet. Started working full time at Granite Furniture for about 3 years, then moved over to Citi Bank as a Customer Service Rep. I met my husband Randy and 2 months later we were married, it was the whirlwind romance where we just knew so why wait type thing. He started school at WSU where I continued to try to find what I wanted to do when I grew up. I worked many different jobs then I started at the Internal Revenue Service and have been there for 3+ years and slowly moving up the GS-Ladder. We bought a older house in Washington Terrace and have been slowly fixing it up. My husband just graduated in December from WSU. Now we are just busy playing and remodeling, traveling and having tons of fun. We have a private blog if you would like an invite please email dailyegg@gmail.com.

0 comments: