Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Alicia (Marquardt) Jensen


A big “howdy ya’ll” from San Antonio, TX! Well, after graduation I headed up to Ricks College for 2 years. I came home after Ricks and went to Weber before entering my graduate program at the U in 2001. Along the way I met my husband Chris, and after he got back from Iraq in 2003 we were married in the SLC temple. We bought a small house in Clearfield and did the school thing for a few years. In 2005 I graduated with my Masters in Occupational Therapy (It is a form of rehabilitation, I don’t help people find jobs – which post people think). A few weeks after graduation we headed back east to West Virginia for my husband to attend medical school. While I was not initially thrilled about being a hillbilly, we had great opportunities out there. I started doing therapy on babies, and eventually started a therapy agency which has different types of therapist for infant and toddler rehabilitation. We also started a real estate investment business which pretty much means my husband just collects houses. On Easter of 2008 we were blessed with our sweet Mekynzie which is the best thing of all. In May my husband graduated medical school, and we headed out here to Texas for his internship year . I stay home with Mekynzie, and run our agency from out here. Whenever my husband has a break from school/work, we love to travel and see the world. I’m sad about missing the reunion, but miss you all. You can check out more about us at chrisandalicia.blogspot.com

0 comments: