Friday, July 10, 2009

Jenny (Thompson) Hickman


I can't wait to see everyone's updates on their lives and catch up with them at the reunion. It is so crazy that we have been graduated for 10 years. After high school I went to Ricks College (yes it was Ricks when I went and my diploma says Ricks so I can still call it that) I was determined not to get married and to work as hard and fast as I could to get my Architecture degree. I made it through my first year at Ricks and met Brad my second year through some mutual Layton friends. We dated our whole second year and got married in August of 2001. So I am coming up on 8 years being married. It is awesome and flies by so fast - I am so lucky that he is my best friend. No kids yet, turns out we both have issues in that department so we are looking at different options. We do have one spoiled rotten dog - a miniature schnauzer named Aspen. We both graduated with associates and moved to Salt Lake to attend the University of Utah. Go UTES! I was accepted into the Architecture program and graduated with my bachelors in 2004. Architecture school was amazing but also the hardest thing I have ever done. I decided to take a year off before doing my Masters and ended up landing a great job out of college that paid me to much for going back to school to be tempting. I worked for this land developer in Lehi, UT for 4 1/2 years, if you know where Cabala's is that is my development. With the change in economy I found myself looking for a new job and now actually work in the same community in the home owners association at Traverse Mountain. I love the people I work with and I am very busy managing over 1200 homes. We currently live in Midvale, UT - life is good, I am lucky to have all my family close and good friends around. If you want to know more or catch up further you can check out my blog bradjenhickman.blogspot.com

0 comments: