Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Natalie (Phillips) Meyers


10years....wow! I suppose I should feel old, but fortunately I am way to busy to think about it! So quick recap. The summer after we graduated I went to Europe for awhile with my sister-it was totally wicked! I started Weber State in the fall of 99 majoring in Nursing. In 2000 I spent some time in Hawaii and went a little boy crazy! In 2001 I met the right boy and we were married in January of 2002. We were so bored our first year of marriage we built our 1st house in Syracuse. In 2003 I graduated from WSU with my Nursing degree and have worked for Intermountain Healthcare ever since. I currently am a part-time RN Case Manager/Quality Consultant. I love it! In 2004 I fell in love again, this time with an adorable baby boy named Brock, now 5. Brock is the funniest kid you will ever meet, we love him and are so glad that he is part of our family.In 2005 we built our second home and my hubby decided to go back to school majoring in a totally different direction. In 2006 we were blessed with another bundle of joy-this time a little girl we named Kate aka Natalie Jr-she definitely fits the mold! She is so stinkin cute! In 2008 we spent some time vacationing in Mexico and really contemplated moving there :). This year we decided to build our 3rd and hopefully final home in Layton, but I won't hold my breath. I don't think I'll make it to the reunion, but I have a private blog for those who are interested in keeeping in touch. Just email me aldennat@gmail.com. Cheers!

0 comments: