Thursday, July 30, 2009

Melissa (Johnson) Newbold


Hey everyone! It is so fun to catch up on here! After graduation I worked at The Hearing Zone for about a year and then went on to get a job doing the accounting and title work at a car dealership, where I worked until December 2004. In February of 2003 I was set up on a blind date with my husband Ryan Newbold (He graduated from Clearfield in 1998 and no, we are not related to the Newbolds that went to Layton High-I get asked that a lot!) Anyway, we were engaged about a month and a half later and married in August of 2003 in the Salt Lake Temple. We then built a house in Syracuse and moved in four months after we got married and we love it out here!A year after being married I found out I wouldn't be able to have children due to some health problems, so we adopted our first child, Zachary, in April of 2006. He was born in California and we were lucky to be able to be there for his birth but spent a very long three weeks beforehand in a very boring hotel room waiting! My husband is working on his degree in accounting and I did schooling in Medical Transcription and am lucky enough to be able to do that from home so I can stay home with my sweet little boy. We are currently in the process of trying to adopt another baby. We have a blog but it's private so email me at lissa9480@yahoo.com if you want me to add you! We might not be able to make it to the reunion so I hope everyone posts on here!

0 comments: