Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lacey (Holloman) Hoffman


Hello Ya'll - it's been awhile! I hope life is treating all of you well. After graduation, I had fun at BYU for a year and then transfered to Weber. After changing my major about 4 times, I pursued a degree in Business Administration (emphasis Human Resources), and met Cameron. We have been married for almost 7 years and have two beautiful children, Carter and Abby. I worked for America First Credit Union as an administrative assistant until I had Carter and now I like to call myself a domestic engineer! I have a blog, but it is private; so if you would like an invite, leave a comment with your email and I will invite you. We currently reside in Clearfield and hope to see you at the reunion!

1 comments:

Shanna said...

Lacey, I just LOVE YOU! One of THE best things that has happened to me SINCE high school was getting to be better friends with you! What's it like being a wonder woman?