Monday, July 20, 2009

Jenny (Furse) Black




Well, I'm not sure how many people will remember me, I was home schooled starting half way through 7th grade, but I went to seminary, driver's ed, and the occasional school event.
In November 1999 I started working at Davis County Library, and was there until September of 2007. In July 2003 I met Rich Black from Davis High, class of 2000. We met at church in the YSA ward. We married in November that year. In 2005, Rich joined the Navy Reserves, and a year later we made the choice for him to go Active Duty in the Navy. In 2007 we moved down here to San Diego, and will be here until at least summer of 2012. I worked at Babies R Us for a few months. While working there I found out I was pregnant, and September 2008 our daughter Olivia was born. I now stay at home with Olivia, and I'm enjoying it. I don't have a current picture of the 3 of us, so there are two pictures.

0 comments: