Sunday, July 19, 2009

Kimberly (Fitzgerald) Longhurst




Hello everyone! I am so sad I will not be able to make it to our 10 yr reunion but having this blog will make it a little more bearable if I can still see everyone on here and hear what everyone's been up to, so please post. As for me, after graduation I headed up to Ricks College where I graduated in Office Systems Management in April 2001. I met my husband my last semester at Ricks, graduated and got married that summer. I worked as an Administrative Assistant in Ogden and as a Realtor while my husband finished school at WSU. Then we moved to Wyoming where my husband now works as a Drug Rep and I stay home with my three sweeties. We have lived here 4 yrs and love it. We are happy and life is good. (I don't have a recent family picture due to our new little girl so there are two pictures to get in our whole family.)

0 comments: