Thursday, July 9, 2009

Kristina (McKinley) Anger


It's hard to believe that 10 years have passed by so quickly! After high school I made my way to Ogden and attended Weber State University. While there I was part of the WSU track team, my main event being the 100m hurdles. I received my bachelor degree in zoology with a chemistry minor in 2003. I then moved to SLC for medical school at the UofU where I spent four exciting and busy years. After graduating with my M.D. in 2007 I started a general pediatrics residency at Primary Children's Medical Center. I am currently in my third (and last - it's about time) year of residency and am looking forward to a career in hospital-based pediatric medicine. I married Tim in June 2008. We met in college and spent four years apart while he went to dental school in Philadelphia. We are now living in Sugarhouse with our two dogs. Unfortunately, I won't be able to catch up with everyone at the reunion because I'll be with my family in Hawaii, but I'm looking forward to reading your comments on the blog. I hope all is well in everyone's lives and I look forward to seeing you at the 20 year reunion!

0 comments: