Monday, July 20, 2009

Jamie (Loock) Willden and Kelly Willden


Hi everyone! It's so hard to believe we've been graduated for 10 years already! I swear I'm not THAT old!After graduating from high school, I continued my education at Weber State University. I was on the staff at the radio station there and LOVED it! I ran into Kelly Willden at a singles ward activity in the summer of 2003 (he had just gotten home from his mission to New York City). We started dating in the fall of 2003 and were married in March of 2004. (It's funny how things like this work out because I don't think we would've ever gone out in high school! HA HA!) I graduated from Weber State University with a degree in Electronic Media Communications in June of 2005 and we moved into our house in Kaysville in August of that same year.Currently we are busy working and living life. We are expecting twins some time in August or September, so we aren't quite sure if we will make it to the reunion. We hope to at least make it to one or the other, but we will see what happens!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Forgot to mention that the twins are a boy and a girl (Brayden & Taylie). We are excited! :)