Tuesday, July 28, 2009

MaryLee (Jasperson) Garrett


Hello class of 1999, I like many of you can't believe that we have reached our 10 year mark. Well I have been plenty busy in that time. After graduating I attended Ricks College and received my associates degree. Then I went to Utah State for a couple of semesters, but then I finally picked my major and found that Weber State University was the place for me. I got my bachelors in Technical Sales. While attending Weber I worked at Wal-Mart as the front end manager and hired my mother in law to be. She ended up being one of my cashiers and wanted me to go out with her son. Grudgingly I went out with him and its a good thing that I did because he is the best thing that has happened to me. We have been married now for 3 years and have a beautiful baby girl, Liesel. In my spare time that I have had I have been able to travel to Europe a couple of times, once to France and then back to Germany, Austria and the Netherlands I love traveling!!! I know spend most of my time home and work just a couple of hours a week outside of the home. I am excited to get everyone at the reunion, and all the future reunions!

0 comments: