Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Traci (Jacobs) Rochon


Hello from the Great White North. Or should I say Bonjour. Well I guess I should start at graduation. After graduation I worked in Layton for awhile. After in 2000 I decided to move to Orlando, Florida. There I met my husband Stéphane who was doing a foreign exchange program at UCF. It turned out he was a frenchy from Quebec. We dated for the two semesters he was at UCF. In August 2001 he had to return to Quebec to finish his University and I moved back to Utah. We started a long distant relationship that lasted 10 months. He finished University graduating with a major in micro electronics and is now a Senior Electrical Engineer. He then joined the church and we were married May 2002. After we were married my husband moved me up to Montreal, Quebec. A year later we were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple(had to be with the family ya know). We lived in Montreal for 2 years then we moved the a small city of Cowansville. Our first son Benjamin was born March 2005 and our second son Julien was born April 2007. We love Cowansville it's beautiful out here. We are surrounded by apples in the fall, maple syrup in the winter and corn in the late summer. A bonus is my husband works only 15 minutes from our house. We have a small ward 40 minutes away that we attend where my husband is the bishop. That's the last ten years in a paragraph. I wish I was able to come to the reunion but I hope you all have a good time!

0 comments: