Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Andrea (Schmidt) Tucker


Hey class of '99! I live near Washington D.C. and I'm a wife of an attorney and a mother of two: Allen (4) and Abby (2). After high school I attended CEU (Utah's best kept secret), then BYU, did marching band for two years (went to the 2001 Liberty Bowl!), met my husband Ross (who is from VA), and graduated with a degree in Elementary Education with an emphasis in Early Childhood Education. After I taught one year of Kindergarten in Provo, we headed to Chicago for three years while Ross attended law school at the University of Chicago. We moved to northern Virginia last year and bought a house last month. We'll be celebrating our 6th anniversary this August. Have fun at the reunion! I'll be sure to wear my LHS '99 t-shirt in remembrance.

0 comments: